May 29, 2017

My Meals Monday | New Hair & Super Chatty

I know I have been really slacking on my blog, and youtube channel these past few months, but my main goal for June, (yes I make monthly goals lol), is better time management. Hopefully over the next month I will learn how to better handle a busier than usual work load, my youtube channel and blog, as well as my home life.
But jumping into My Meals Monday I want to start off by saying this was a crazy food day for me and I probably shouldn't have Vlogged it. Don was getting a massage and I wanted a mani/pedi, but we over slept so we had to rush out the door which meant no breakfast, so lets go to lunch....

I started off with California Pizza Kitchens Cucumber Reviver, it's nonalcoholic and so refreshing. If you get a chance to try it, do, it's amazing.


We then ordered the Chicken and Shrimp Lettuce Wraps. This is also really good and in the future I may order this as a main.


My main was the ribeye steak, with arugula and potatoes. I haven't eaten a lot of beef in quite some time, but the past few days I have been really craving it, which I'm told may be an iron deficiency. I didn't eat a lot of this as it was massive.


After coming home I had some house work I wanted to do, mostly reorganizing the bedroom, and grabbed a coffee from starbucks.


For dinner I had my leftover steak from lunch as well as a black tea. 


For dessert we had cheesecake that I made the other day for Don and I decided to have a little bit for myself.

That is everything I ate today. As I said it was a weird day for food and I probably shouldn't have vlogged it, but YOLO.....

Here is the video for this post, it's extra long, I think I thought I was daily vlogging lol.


                       
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Yummy meal �� I Just watched the video. ♥️����

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig