January 11, 2014

 Aloha & Welcome to my new blog!!! I have decided to move my blog from my website to here so it makes it easier for all of you to have all your blogs in one place. 
So for those of you how don't know me, my name is Katie Snyder, I'm 27 years old, a makeup artist and I live in Honolulu Hawaii with my husband Don and our King Charles Spaniel Charlie. 
  have decided that 2014 is the year of me, I know that sounds super self-involved but I feel like I spend so much of my time focused on the people around me that I forget to focus on myself, so this year I am setting out to complete a few life goals to better myself. 
  The first goal I would like to reach is losing weight, I started 2013 wanting to drop a few extra pounds, (I was 140 at the time) and today I am at 180. I don't want to lose weight to be skinny (although that doesn't hurt), I want to lose weight to be healthy I want to be able to start a family soon and teach my children good habits. I also want to be happy with who I am on the inside and out and I feel like I have a lot of work to do on both.
  The second goal I want to work on is posting more to my YouTube channel, I really enjoy the creative side of making videos and uploading them, so I would like to get in the habit of posting to my channel on Tuesday and Thursday of every week. Some of the videos will be tutorials and others will be reviews, or TAGS, or just a random video that I think you might enjoy. 
  My third goal for this year is to become proficient in piano, I have said this every eary for the past 8 years but I am actually going to do it this year. I took piano lessons about 3 years ago and can stumble my way through a few songs so I think with daily practise and maybe more lessons I can hopefully be ready to film a "Katie plays Piano" video by Christmas... hopefully I don't embarrass
                                              myself too much.
  So all in all I want to spend this new year bettering myself physically and mentally and maybe end the year a better person for it. I hope you all join me on the journey and until next time...

Aloha 

Katie
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig