January 15, 2014

Workout Wednesday

So today is Workout Wednesday and I have to say for this being my first day of uploading in this series talk about major fail on my part! I realized last night that I needed to prepare something to upload and yet it was 10:30 pm, my whole day had been thrown after visiting Louis. I figured I had two options, a) say to hell with it and try harder next week or b) put something on film, even if it is in my opinion total crap....so here it is my Hail Mary Workout Wednesday Nighttime Stretching Video. I do hope to do better next week but I am struggling to get the motivation to show up:( I am starting a new daily routine and hopefully having a specified time for the gym will help.
 Enjoy the video and until next time....
Aloha
Katie


                
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig