January 13, 2014

Weight loss Channel Update

 So as you guys know last year I promised to lose a few extra pounds, but in the end that didn't go well. I went from about 140 lbs last January to 180 lbs this January (oops), So this year as part of my "ME 2014" plan I will be uploading 3 times  a week to my 2BeeHealthy Channel. This is will help keep me accountable as well as maybe inspire a few of you to join me on this journey! So here is the new upload schedule:
Workout Wednesday:
    I will upload a complete video of my workout for that day it will not be edited down for a shorter video because I would like you to see exactly what I do as well as have evidence for myself that I can make it through a tough workout I just have to get off the couch.
Food Friday:
     will upload a video diary of everything I ate that day including drinks, I will not censor my eating on Fridays so I "look good" I will be 100% honest.
Stat Saturday:
    This is the day I will be dreading every week. This video will consist of a before and current picture as well as a video with my current weight, and measurements (Arm, Bust, Waist, Hips, Thigh, and Calf).
    I hope you follow me on this horrible (lol) journey and if you are trying to lose weight as well feel free to leave a comment below linking your blog, youtube channel, or we can just have a comment chat on your progress.



Aloha,

Katie


Channel Update Video
                     
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig