January 18, 2014

STAT Saturday

I have dreaded this day all week, every time I thought about it I filled with anxiety. I feel really nervous about sharing this with you even though it was something I said I would do, but now that the time has come I feel sick just pushing the upload button....But we are here and I must make the most of it, so I am choosing to remember this feeling, this feeling of nervousness, embaressement, and shame and I will use these feelings to better myself! So lets get started on the STATS:
Arm: 13 inches
Bust: 39.5 inches
Waist: 35 inches
Hips: 45 inches
Thigh: 29.25 inches
Calf: 14.75 inches
Weight: 179.5

As promised here is my before picture, I will post this every week with a current picture wearing the same outfit for comparison.
Until next time...
Aloha
Katie 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig