February 19, 2014

Thank You, Matthew



Today I received a package in the mail from my 8 year old brother Matthew, it contained 2  Valentines Day gift bags, 1 for me and 1 for Don.
In Don's gift bag was the Bath And Body Works, The Forever Collection 2-in-1 Hair + Body Wash Midnight For Men, (wow that was a mouthful). This mens body wash smells amazing it kind of has a slightly spicy smell to it similar to Old Spice, but much more subtle.







Then it was time for my gift bag and it was packed full to the brim.



The first thing in the bag was this Bath And Body Works, The Forever Collection Forever Midnight Shower Gel.


Next out of the bag was Bath And Body Works Hand Sanitizer in Fresh Sparkling Snow, and this smells amazing!!!!!


Then came this amazing Car Freshener and Freshener Fragrance Refills.




Here are the oils I received I will list them all individually below…..

















This is my little brother Matthew, he also makes YouTube videos which are short vlogs and short Minecraft videos and he would love if you went over and subscribed!!! 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I watched him pick through all of the different holders for the car freshner....he had to find just the right one for you. He picked one out for me that looks like polished wood, it's really nice. So far, I like all the scents except the peach...there's something artificial-smelling about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig