February 27, 2014

Throw Back Thursday





Todays Throw Back Thursday is from Christmas 2004, I was 18 and this was my first Christmas away from my family. We moved into the condo on December 18th and so we didn't have a lot of furniture, let alone a christmas tree or any supplies to make a christmas dinner. We instead went to the beach, which was strangely packed for Christmas day, and stopped at Taco Bell on the way home. At the time we only had  1 love seat, a bed, and a tv, but we didn't have cable so we watched Lost In Translation for the ten thousandth time (it was the only DVD we had). I would chalk this up to being the worst Christmas I had ever had mostly because it wasn't like Christmas at all it was more like a regular day. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig