February 15, 2014

Unboxing: Shark Lift Away Pro Steam Pocket Mop

As many of you know my entire house is tiled, now when we chose to go with tile it was due to the fact that we didn't want carpet and travertine was the "In" thing at the time...looking back 10 years later, what a mistake. Not only is it hard walking on this day in and day out, but it also needs to be cleaned constantly. If I could go back and do it again I would go with wood floors because its softer to walk on and you layer with padding underneath as well as it doesn't have that dull look to it that natural stone has. 
I really hate mopping with a traditional mop because it just moves the dirt around the floor, and the swifter products are great but the disposable pads shred against the grout lines, so after a lot of research I purchased the Shark Lift Away Pro Steam Pocket Mop.
I chose this particular mop because of my affinity for sanitizing as well as its something that can be used daily without all the drama of pulling out 20 different things to get the job done, I also liked that it can be used as a handheld steamer as well. 
I will do a proper review of this after I have had it a little bit longer (I am at 6 days right now and use it daily). 
See Unboxing Video Below.





These are all the accessories that come with it you get:
2 reusable cleaning pads
2 garment steamer bonnets
1 garment steamer 
1 garment steamer bristle frame
1 filling flask
1 direct steam nozzle


Filling Flask
Garment Steamer



Garment Steamer Bristle Frame

Direct Steam Nozzle




Mop Handle


Mop Head


Cleaning pads & Garment Bonnets



Removable Handheld Steamer




Instruction booklet & OptionalAccessories Page


                  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig