March 14, 2014

Food Friday



7:00 am 
Today I started my morning off with my usual iced coffee, which I am trying to cut down on, I think with Summer coming I'm going to try and switch to iced green tea. I then had 1 packet of Maple & Brown Sugar Quaker Oats, with Almond Breeze, Blueberries, Strawberries, and 1/4 a Banana.




11:00 am

For Lunch I did a grilled sandwich, it had off the bone ham, pickles, and honey mustard.



1:00 pm
I then had a snack of 1 banana.



3:00 pm
I then made a quick shake to hold me over until dinner, I used the Shakology Chocolate mix, added 4 frozen Strawberries, and 2 cups of water.








7:00 pm
Don and I wanted to order take out and have a veg night so we could catch up on our shows so we ode red from our favorite restaurant Assagio's, we shared a Fish Pomadoro, Grilled Vegitables, and Angel Hair Pasta with Meat Sauce. And to drink I had an Orange Juice and Vodka.

Here is my Food Friday Vlog below.





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig