March 10, 2014

TV Tuesday: Alias


As you guys know I'm not one for waiting a week or longer between episodes and prefer to get the full series on iTunes after it has ended, and thats exactly what I did with Alias.
I do remember seeing a couple of episodes when it first came out in 2001 but I was 14-15 at the time so wasn't to interested. But now that I am running out of shows to watch I figured we would give this a go.

So lets start with the Q&A:

What show did you watch this week?
Alias season 1.

Who's in it?
Jennifer Garner, Victor Garber, Bradley Cooper (I know I was surprised too), and Michael Vartan.

Whats it about?
A woman who has worked for the CIA for 7 years, and then after she tells her fiancé that she works for the CIA, they kill him because it was a "security breach" but then she finds out they aren't the CIA its actually the arch nemesis of the CIA. She then becomes a double agent for the CIA.

What do you like about it?
I like all the different missions she goes on and the mystery surrounding everything. I also like that Jennifer Garner does most of her own stunts it makes it more interesting knowing that she is actually fighting that guy.


What do you not like about it?

I don't like that we never know is her dad a good guy or bad guy the back-and-forth is exhausting, and it would be nice to have someone in her corner that she can talk to.

Would you recommend it?
Yes. I think its a fun and exciting show, and now that the series has been completed (in 2006), you can see the entire thing without waiting for new episodes.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig