March 31, 2014

Ross Haul

Today I went to the gym for the first time in FOREVER, while I was there I realized my shirts are really thick cotton and way to hot to where in our gym (no A/C) especially as we are coming into Summer. So it was off to our local Ross to grab a couple of things to hold me over until I lose a little bit of weight and can fit into my "normal" clothes again. I had originally picked out 5 shirts but then realized they were $19.99 each, and I couldn't justify spending that much on something I'm hoping to only wear for 2-3 months so I only got 2.
This one is Converse and super thin.

And this one is NIKE and it's thicker than the Converse but thinner than some of the shirts I have now.
Whilst there I ran across a couple of other things I 'Needed' and grabbed those too...
I wanted a pair of shorts that would fit me right now, because I don't have any that fit and we are starting to get 80-85 degree weather everyday and with the humidity, it's hot.

I also went through my draws the other day and got rid of a bunch of stuff some of which was panties,  I am planning a trip to Ala Moana at the end of April so I will go to Victoria's Secret but for now these will do nicely.

I also wanted a new pair of PJ's because my other 2 pink ones got dyed by my blue jeans and so they look old when I only got them about 4 months ago. This is a tank top with full length pants.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig