May 10, 2014

Stat Saturday: May 10, 2014





Once again Stat Saturday came way to quickly this week, and I really could have used more time. I have spent the past week really making an effort to set an exercise routine that works around my life, but sadly because I have had such an increase in exercise that I have also had an increase in appetite, which has resulted in a 2 LBS weight gain. Now that I have my exercise under control I will spend the next week getting my diet under control because the weight loss ratio says its 80% diet and 20% exercise, so we keep trudging on.

Arm: 13"
Waist: 33.5"
Hips: 44.75"
Thigh: 25.5"
Calf: 14.5"
Weight: 179.6 lbs 

You can watch my full Stat Saturday video below.......




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig