May 13, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday: My Current Makeup Routine


Here in Hawaii the weather recently shifted from our "winter" weather of about 70 degrees, to our Summer weather of about 90 degrees, so I have changed up my usual makeup routine to accommodate for the increase in heat and humidity.





Lately I have been falling in love all over again with the Garnier BB Cream, I had forgotten how light and airy it feels when applied as well as how moisturizing it feels.



I then jump straight into brows, (no concealer unless I have a spot somewhere). I am loving the Anastasia Express Brow Kit in brunette, I use the wax and the light shade brow powder, and just apply with a MAC 266 brush, and then comb through with the revlon brow wand.

I then use the Naked 2 palette from Urban decay for my eyes, I use Foxy for the base, Bootycall for a nice highlight in the inner corner of the eye, and Chopper all over the lid up into the crease. 



I then use the Smashbox Paint Pen Eyeliner in Jet Black for a dramatic thick line.



Then the L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner in black, on my water line, and tight line.



Then I use the Nars Laguna bronzer and my Real Techniques powder brush to get a nice bronzed look.

I love love love the Wet & Wild Fergie Highlighter and I use this on my cheek bone and brow bone.







And then I finish the look of with a Revlon Colorburst gloss in 008 Peony


You can see my full Current Beauty Routine video here......

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig