May 3, 2014

Stat Saturday: May 3, 2014

Today I decided to start doing the Stat Saturday posts again, I had stopped as I am doing the 60 Day Summer Weight Loss Challenge, but I realized I wasn't showing any measurements just my weight.




So today my measurements are as follows:

Arm: 13"

Waist: 33"

Hips: 46.25"

Thighs: 27"

Calfs: 14.50"

Weight: 177.1 lbs

Also I am standing in my bathtub because I broke my tripod yesterday so I needed to step back so my camera could see me whilst it was stacked on a jewelry box that was on top of my tissue box. 

You can see my full Stat Saturday Video Below, also leave a comment if you are trying to lose weight for summer and any tips you may have.




   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig