May 8, 2014

Thoughts Thursday: Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer


I recently purchased the Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer at my local Walgreens, and have completely fallen in love with it. 
One of my complaints about some moisturizers is they can be over-fragranced, well this one is not. It has a slight amount of fragrance but it is in no way overwhelming. 
It also has SPF15 in it, but when applied it does not feel greasy or have a shiny after affect. 
Another major plus is this pump, it distributes enough for anyone with a normal skin type, if you have dry skin you may need 2 pumps. This moisturizer is really thick so all you really need on a normal day is 1 pump of this and you are good to go. 
All in all this is the best drugstore moisturizer I have ever tried, and would highly recommend it, if you have a problem with dry skin I would recommend using 2 pumps in the am, and 2 pumps in the pm if you don't have a night cream. 

You can see my video review below. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig