January 2, 2015

Stat Saturday 01/03/2015



Today is the first Stat Saturday of 2015!!! While I will gladly admit this is by far my least favorite post to do each week, it does make me feel good to have a good idea of where I'm starting. So lets jump in...

Arm: 
Bust: 39.5 Inches
Waist: 36 Inches
Hips: 46 Inches
Thigh: 27 Inches
Calf: 14.5 Inches
Weight: 182.6 Pounds

I forgot to measure my arm so I will make sure to do that next time, and as I said before I'm happy to know where I'm at, I just wish I could fast foreword to the end so I can be done with the hard stuff HaHaHa.  
I thought it might be a good idea to tell you guys what my end goals are, I am 5 feet 2.5 inches, with a petite body frame, so for myself a good weight is 110-115 but it also isn't so much what it says on the scale as it looks and feels, so my goal measurements would be:
Arm: 11 Inches
Bust: 34 Inches 
Waist: 24 Inches
Hips: 36 Inches
Thigh: 20 Inches
Calf: 11 Inches
These are not set in stone and they are just something to look at and say "I need to lose about 12 inches on my waist", wow that sounds life a crazy amount but at the same time I need to lose 60 Pounds to reach my goals!!!
What about you guys, any of you out there wanting to get in shape this year? What are your measurements/goals?
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig