January 26, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: My Current Makeup Routine



I have changed up my makeup routine again!!! I swear these posts are going to almost be a monthly routine for us hahaha. I wanted to share this with you guys because it's actually super easy and could work for day or night wear, plus once you get it down it will take 10-15 minutes top!

Brushes In Order Of Use:

Makeup In Order Of Use:
Sei Bella Definition Brow Pencil Brunette




I have been trying to use more brown colored liners to add that depth and definition I'm looking fr without getting the harsh look of black, even though I do tend to favor black liners I feel like I'm so pale that it actually makes me look older and almost meaner hahaha, I hope you guys enjoyed seeing my everyday makeup look, if you would like to see the video of me applying it,  it is here. 
   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig