January 10, 2015

Stat Saturday: January 10, 2015


Well today is another Stat Saturday, man that week went by super fast! So I did go to the gym 1 time this week, and I have been wearing my fit bug everyday to try and encourage me to do at least 10,000 steps per day.

Arm: 13 1/8 Inches
Bust: 38 1/2 Inches
Waist: 38 1/2 Inches
Hips: 46 Inches
Thigh: 23 1/2 Inches
Calf: 13 Inches
Weight: 181.2

I am really happy with the progress I have made this week, you may have noticed a huge difference in my waist compared to last week, the reason it went up was because I noticed when I did last weeks measurements I didn't actually have it on my waist around my belly button so this week and from now on I will make a point to measure correctly.
Well thats it for todays post, you can watch my Stat Saturday video below, as well as don't forget out the February giveaway, its a Maybelline The Nudes Palette. To enter you must be subscribe to my YouTube Channel and leave a comment on this Stat Saturday video telling me how you are doing with your New Years Resolutions.  

                        
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig