April 14, 2015

My Meals Monday: April 13, 2015


For breakfast today I had Shredded Wheat Biscuits with a banana and Almond milk, I really liked this cereal and it helps mix up my usual oatmeal breakfast. 


For lunch today I had a sandwich which had, Extra Sharp Cheddar, Mashed Avocado, Italian Herb Chicken Breast, Rotisserie Chicken Salad, and Alfalfa Sprouts in Oat Nut Bread. 


I have been juicing almost daily now and I love this carrot and apple combo, so I have been using this as an afternoon snack for the past 2 weeks and its super affordable as I bought 10 pounds of apples at costco for $15 and 10 pounds of carrots for $8 and each drink only takes 1 apple and 3 carrots and then pour over ice and your good. 


For diner we did Taco Del Mar again I swear I am so obsessed with this place, but its just so good, I again went with the spinach tortilla burrito it had Sour Cream, Avocado, Black Beans, Ground Beef, Cheese, and Tomatoes. 

That is everything I had today if you would like to watch the short video for this you can find it here, and don't forget to leave me a comment on what you had to eat today. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig