April 14, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: Drugstore Gym Makeup Look


Since this is now April and we are all rushing back to the gym to try and get ready for summer I thought I would post a makeup look that can be done in less than five minutes, is completely drugstore, and isn't too made up. 
One of the things that drives me crazy about the gym is when you walk in and see "That Girl"... you all know exactly who I'm talking about the girl standing there in her pink booty shorts and sports bra showing off her never ending perfectly toned and tanned body and a full face of makeup, I mean come on its the F***ing gym who actually goes like...she does, and I have found that it can actually make attending the gym a daunting task when you have that to look at, so I have started to wear just a bit of makeup to help boost my confidence, without the overly done cake look. 


To start I fill in my brows with the NYX Push Up Bra for brows, this is not about shaping the most amazing brow this is just about adding some color so they actually seem to be there on my face.
Then I use the third color on the top grow (the peachy color) of the Maybelline The Nudes Palette, just to cover up my dark blue-green eye lids and make them all look one color. 
Then I add the bronzer from the Elf Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder, just through my crease so it adds that 3D effect to my eyes.
To make my eyes pop even more I add Maybelline Line Stiletto liquid liner in Brownish Black.
Then I use Maybelline The Falsies Big Eyes Mascara on my top lashes. 
And to finish the look Revlon lip gloss in Peony. 
This is such a basic look but really can make a huge effect on how you feel about yourself as well as how motivated you are when you walk in the gym, and as for "that girl" she better step aside because I'm feelin so good, I'm bout to take her place hahaha.
You can find the video of this look here, leave me a comment below telling me what you do to get ready for the gym. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig