April 12, 2015

Style Sunday: Gym Style


Today's post is about gym style, as summer is just around the corner many of us are rushing back to the gym to try and get in shape for summer, sadly many of us who struggle with our weight find it a tough task to find cute but functional gym wear. When I look for workout gear I always look for compression pants with a wide waistband as that will offer tummy control as well as help to keep our tummy tight so we can work on our core, I also look for tops that breathe but doesn't look like I'm wearing a tent. 
I have become a huge fan of the Old Navy active wear as they off the right fashion flare with the perfect amount of compression and control for any of looking to look a little slimmer.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig