August 7, 2015

Fun Friday: Being A Doggy Mama


Today's Fun Friday post is all about my fur babies and being a Doggy Mama!
As you all know I have Charlie & Louis who are both King Charles Spaniels, Charlie is a Blenheim which means he has white spots and reddish brown hair, Louis is a Tri-Color which means he is black, white, and brown which is why his eyebrows stand out a bit more. Charlie is 2 years old, born November 29, 2012, and Louis is 1 years old born December 24, 2013. I can honestly say these two guys have brought so much joy to my life and I couldn't imagine them not being here, even though they wouldn't give me 1 good picture of the three of us hahaha.
Here is today's Main Channel Video, Daily Vlog, and Gaming Channel Video. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig