August 30, 2015

Style Sunday: My Errand Look


Today I had a TON of errands to run which had me going from one side of the island to the other, so I decided I would take my Style Sunday pictures somewhere fun, I mean I do live in Hawaii, I should be doing more of my blog photos outside, right? This was taken next to the University Of Hawaii Marine Research Center, across from Sea Life Park. 


In these pictures I am wearing a Calvin Klein top from Costco, Denim Boyfriend shorts from Old Navy, and Pink Flower Sandels from Ross. Also my ugly "errand" bag is from Ross as well.


As you can see I tried to get near the water and then got swallowed up lol.


In the future I am going to try and take my Style Sunday pictures in a new location each time, let me know if you guys want other views besides beach. 

Here is today's Main Channel Video, and Daily Vlog

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig