August 31, 2015

My Meals Monday: August 31, 2015


Today's My Meals Monday actually started off quite good, I fixed my air conditioner, after 3 days of this crazy Hawaii humidity, I felt really motivated to clean my house and film some videos, and it was a Sunday! So I started off with my usual Coffee and Oatmeal, except I wasn't actually that hungry so I didn't add any raisins or granola. 


Then for Lunch we went to Taco Del Mare and I got a taco salad, with Lettuce, Black Beans, Ground Beef, Tomatoes, and Cheese. I got a side of Sour Cream, Guacamole, and Tamitillo Salsa. I also got an Iced Tea, and this is where my day started to move south, the ice machine at the restaurant was broken so it was a warm Iced Tea. 


Unfortunately right after lunch our air conditioner died...again..so we headed up to the pool, and spent a good 3-4 hours there, and when we got back we didn't feel like cooking so we went to Safeway and I got the Chinese Chicken Salad, and I made a "mojito", it was really just Sierra Mist and Rum, but ya know I like to be fancy and call it a Mojito lol


After dinner I had the Ben and Jerry's Peanut Butter core, which by the way is totally amazing, but before you start to say "no wonder your over wight you eat ice-cream", I actually don't, it has probably been a good 5 years since the last time I had ice cream, it's just not something I heavily crave and I actually don't like how cold it is, so I always put it in the microwave first, which I know defeats the purpose. 

So that's everything I had today, here is today's Daily Vlog, and Main Channel Video...Don't forget to leave me a comment telling me what you had today.

             

             
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig