August 6, 2015

Rest In Peace Alyssa Dee Bickerstaff



Today was supposed to be a post on July Favorites but unfortunately tragedy has struck my family and we lost my dear cousin Alyssa Bickerstaff on Tuesday.
Because of this I wanted to use todays post to let you all know that I do have some videos/posts already scheduled but I am going to be taking sometime to grieve for literally the nicest most caring person I have ever had the pleasure of knowing and I can say will total honesty I was so lucky to have you in my family and to grow up with you always setting such a positive example (even though you were younger). 
Thank you so much to all of you who have sent me your condolences, it truly is comforting to read the messages from people who she helped through her life, and for those of you who didn't know her and yet take the time to write me, I am speechless at your kindness. 
Alyssa's family is struggling to cover the cost of funeral service and so I have set up a contribution fund, if any of you would be willing to donate we would all truly appreciate it. 

                 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig