December 18, 2015

Budget Gift Guide For Her


Christmas is 7 days away!!!!!!!! I have all my gifts purchased, wrapped, mailed out/under the tree, do you? I was afraid a few of you might say no to that so I have come up with a few items under $30 for the "her" in your life, that can be friend, sister, mom, wife, girlfriend, or even your booty call "her" because lets face it, she deserves something too lol.

These are the Isotoner Slippers they are available from Macy's, and they are literally the most comfortable slippers ever, they also have a huge variety of colors and patterns to choose from.
When I bought these the sign said $38.00, but at the register it was on sale for $14.00, well I just checked online and they have them on sale for $12.99, so grab yours now!

This little Emma Hardie Holiday Set, is adorable, now in the picture the box looks more like a pentagon, but I have ordered quite a few of these and they all came in a triangle box. This is a 15 ML Emma Hardie Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm with an Emma Hardie Washcloth, and is only $15.40. This would be perfect for the beauty lover in your life.

I was given the Lush Golden Wonder last Christmas from my mom and loved it so much, I also just gave this to a friend for Christmas. It's $19.95 and has a Golden Wonder Bath Bomb, Gold Fun, and Celebrate Body Lotion.
Finally we have the Alex & Ani charm bracelets, they are $28.00 and available online and in Nordstroms, who ever you buy this for will LOVE YOU! They are also made right here in America so you're supporting local jobs and business whilst buying a lovely gift.

Here is todays Main Channel Video and Vlogmas Day 17!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig