December 19, 2015

Stat Saturday


Today is Stat Saturday, already!!!! I feel like these are rolling by faster and faster each week, probably because I'm seeing no progress right now lol.
So this week I weighed in at 182 pounds, which is a bit depressing, but I also know that I haven't had time to get to the gym, nor having I been eating healthy. I'm thinking once the holidays are past, I will have a bit more time to focus on what I need to be doing, but right now I spend almost 4-5 hours a day editing, uploading, creating thumbnails, and blogging, so by the time the 25th rolls around I will have  a little less "work stress" and will be able to get back to my normal routine.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig