December 20, 2015

Christmas Shopping OOTD


Today was the annual Hawaii Kai Boat Parade which is always a ton of fun, I decided to head out early a get little bit of Christmas shopping done, I actually don't need a lot of stuff, I'm mostly just looking for stocking stuffers for Don, Charlie, and Louis. Whilst out and about I decided to have my blog pictures taken in front of this giant Christmas Tress because, why wouldn't you :)


Today I wore my cardigan from Nordstroms, a Calvin Klein tee, Jeggings from Walmart, boots from Old Navy, my Michale Kors purse, and my new earrings from Guess.


It worked out early well that I took my blog pictures here today because it is incredibly windy here and so the tree made my pictures a bit more "fun" which means the crazy hair doesn't really matter...right????

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Vlogmas Day 19!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig