March 27, 2016

Easter OOTD


Happy Easter!!! Or Palm Sunday!!! Or Happy Chocolate Eating Day!!! lol. Regardless what you call today, today is a great day to sit back and relax, enjoy the moment, and create special memories with those you love. 


Today we went to Portlock Beach, this end is quite rocky, but I prefer it because no one is ever here, the other end is sandy, and gets a handful of beach goers, which wouldn't be bad except for some reason Portlock has become the it "nude beach", and yet it's not a nude beach, and so I figured I would point my lens in the other direction, for their privacy, and our eyes lol.


Today I am wearing White Old Navy Boyfriend Shorts, which I love this series (boyfriend shorts), they have so many different kinds like distressed, cloth, denim, long, short, there are so many options in this range and yet they all cost the same, and are always comfortable.
I paired it with a navy blouse from New Look (Similar), I am quite sunburned on my neck and arms, so I wanted to make sure they were covered up today. The sleeves roll up slightly, which allows you to make it a bit more casual and pair it with say shorts :) I am also wearing my straw fedora hat (Similar), which I can't remember where I got as I have had it for 6-8 years.
For jewelry I am wearing my Anna Saccone Necklace, Wedding Ring, and $5 earrings from Target.

What did you get up to today? Also let me know if you like me taking my OOTD pictures in these locations, I wanted to try and take them somewhere new each time, so I can give you guys a bit of a look at Hawaii. 

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                   
                   
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love seeing different parts of Hawaii in your pictures. You look beautiful by the way!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig