March 31, 2016

March Favorites


Who else is in complete and total shock that this is the last day of March? I honestly cannot believe how quickly this year is flying by, it seems like just last week we were talking about New Years Resolutions, and somehow all of the sudden we are four months into it, and we all gave up on our resolutions lol.
Well crazy or not, March is over and April is here to stay, so I thought I would share the random bits and bobs I've been loving this month.




Safeway Fancy Dried Apricots
SunSweet Ones Prunes
Cara Cara Oranges
Allegra Allergy

And that is everything I have been loving this month! What were your March Favorites?
Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                   
                   
SHARE:

2 comments

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig