March 7, 2016

My Meals Monday

I'm Back!!! I took a few days off blogging/vlogging due to some painful Invisalign issues, but I am back with my usual My Meals Monday post so lets jump in....

Breakfast:
Today I made it to the gym so I had already drank about 1/2 a 16 oz bottle of water, and am mixing it up a bit by having an iced coffee. I am having my normal oatmeal with raisins, cinnamon, and almond milk. 




Lunch:
For lunch I went to Whole Foods and got a cheese pizza and a vegetarian minestrone, I was so excited for this soup, but sadly it wasn't great, as for the pizza I ate 1/2 and was so full I saved the rest for tomorrows lunch...but it was so good, I can honestly say Whole Foods makes the best pizza!


Snack:
For my afternoon snack I had another iced coffee, I honestly was far to full to eat anything but the coffee really helped pick up my energy.


Dinner:
For dinner I made a massive Caprese Salad, this was with baby field greens, cherry tomatoes, buffalo mozzarella, olive oil, and balsamic glaze.


Dessert:
Today I made a fruit salad and poured a naked mango smoothie over the top, it was amazing, and was the perfect ending to my day.


What did you eat today?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig