March 28, 2016

Eating Meat Again


*****Update*****

You all may remember early this year I decided to become vegetarian, well today I have decided to incorporate meat back into my diet. The reason for me going vegetarian was pray moral, I love animals, and felt guilty eating meat, but going back to meat for for my health. As I have mentioned before my body struggles to absorb vitamins, because of that I take prescription vitamins, when I went off meat, I didn't plan it very well, I now 3 months later noticed my hair is very dry and brittle, my nails have completely broken off and are peeling like crazy, I simply didn't do enough research and planning with my doctor, on protein supplements.

 I will for sure be going back to being vegetarian at some point but for now I am eating meat again. I am sorry if that offends any of you.

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!
                 
                 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig