May 19, 2016

Clarisonic Smart Profile First Impression


I recently received the Clarisonic Smart Profile and I really wanted to do a first impression with this so lets jump in....


The first slightly annoying but maybe not so bad thing is the amount of time it takes to charge, it literally took 24 hrs to come to a complete charge, which seems excessive, but I have read a few reviews that say they only charge it 1 time monthly, so when you think about it in that way, it's not so bad.


My kit came with a cleanser but I used my Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm, and though I did struggle to actually get this thing turned on how I wanted it, now that I know how to use it, I know this is going to be a winner.
After using it one time my skin feels so soft and smooth, I made sure to use it right along my hairline as thats where I get really dry and usually where my foundation gets really cakey, and my hairline looks so amazing right now lol.

All in all I love it, I hate their directions I feel like they are really lacking in information about cleaning your brush after use, as well as they say hold it for 3 seconds, but it doesn't actually work until about 5 seconds, so there is that, but I'm still very happy with it. I would also like to point out, it says to use it two times daily, I feel like that might be a bit excessive, there is a thing called over exfoliating, and I most defiantly don't want to do that, so I will use it only in the evenings. 


Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog.

                
               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig