May 20, 2016

Kylie Lip Kit Unboxing/Swatch

I was so lucky to be able to actually place an order for the Kylie Lip Kits, I ordered Koko K for myself and Candy K for my sister, who said I could swatch hers before sending it off, so lets get this box open!

This is the box it came in, I did whiteout my address, but I didn't realize you couldn't see the drips on it :(



Once opened there is the card from Kylie, I didn't know this at the time, but apparently these are not given to everyone, it's just a random kind of thing, so I was lucky enough to get one!
Also there are two double layers of foam, this not only helps keep your lip kits in place so nothing gets damaged, but they will help to keep the box cooler in flight, because the liner is quite soft so I could see it melting in hot areas.


The left one is Candy K and the right is Koko K, Candy K is just slightly darker than Koko K.


This is Candy K, also it should be mentioned this is after it's dried.


This is Koko K, and this was when it was partially dry you can see the right edge of it is still a tiny bit glossy.

I will be doing a full review on the Kylie Lip Kits, but until then you can watch the video of this here and today's Daily Vlog!

                   
                  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig