May 18, 2016

How to Over Line Your Lips


For any of my thin lipped sisters out there, I thought I would show you how I over line my lips, this is something I do on almost a daily basis and literally takes about 5 minutes.

The first thing you want to do is prime your lips with your foundation brush (mine is the Tarte Airbrush), this will help your lip products stay in place all day.

Then using MAC Lip Liner in Have To Have It, start on your bottom lip just under wear your normal lip ends, moving towards the corners, make sure that you line on the inside of your lip as well so that no matter what it all looks like your actual lip. Then switch to your top lip, starting at your cupids bow raise the peeks up slightly and run towards the outside of your lips. Remember, don't fill in your cupids bow, that is a sure sign that you have over drawn your lips.

Then using Dose Of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick in Bare With Me, glide it all over your lips, as well as covering the lip liner, it will create a more cohesive look.

You can leave the look there or to create an even fuller look, using Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lip Gloss in Rule Breaker, glide it over the top, this will help create a fuller look, because the gloss is shiny which tricks the eye into thinking your lips are fuller.

Here is the video for this, I think it would be easier to see what I'm talking about if you watch it. Also here is today's Daily Vlog.

                    

                   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig