May 18, 2016

My After Gym Hygiene Routine


Today I thought I would take you through My After Gym Hygiene Routine, I wanted to share this with you because I have recently had to make a few changes to this routine and wanted to share my experience with you.

So the first thing I do when I get home is take off my watch, I have a little tube of disinfectant wipes that I wipe the band with, and place it on the charger.

Then I of course remove my disgusting workout clothing and hop in the shower.

When I'm in the shower the first thing I do is wash my hair, this is the thing I had to change, I noticed along the first 1-2 inches of my hair I was having a breakout, it made sense to think it was from workout and then not washing my hair, so I have started washing it daily. Due to the excessive washing I am using the Nexxus Oil Infinite system, it really helps keep my hair moisturized.

Then I use the Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash on a loofa from The Body Shop.

Followed by the conditioner for the Nexxus system, this I leave in until the last step.

While my hair is absorbing all that oil goodness I use the Bath and Body Works White Sand Exfoliant on my whole body, this is something I do 2-3 times a week, and it makes my skin so soft and smooth, I love it.

Then comes the slightly embarrassing part, I have body acne, I get it on my back, legs, and sometimes even my bum, so I use the Clean & Clear Advantage Acne Control, this stuff is very drying, but it also works like crazy, so I use this on my back, legs, and bum area, and let it sit for a minute.

Then I massage the Rodan+Fields Reverse Exfoliating Wash into my facial skin, as this sits for a minute or two, I rinse my hair and body, then I turn the shower to a very lukewarm temperature and rinse my face, making sure to pay close attention to my hairline.

Due to the recent change, I have noticed a huge difference in my hair line, all the breakouts are gone, and my hair is getting plenty of moisture from the conditioner. I then go about my normal day to day routine, like skincare, makeup, getting dressed, etc.

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                      
                      
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig