April 17, 2016

Hot Yoga OOTD


As you guys know, I have been really focusing on my fitness lately, from doing the gym 7 days a week and Pilates 3 days a week, and now I am incorporating Hot Yoga!!! The reason I have decided to start doing hot yoga again is back when I was doing it 3 times a week (about 2-3 years ago), I was not only very fit, and strong, but I also had a clarity of mind that I truly miss. I miss laying in a 104 degree room with 30 other people and listening to the calming direction of the instructor, and walking out of there feeling completely distressed as well as accomplished!


So on to today's OOTD, I am wearing a White lightweight fleece hoodie from Victoria's Secret Pink, a pink racer back tee from Victoria's Secret Pink, black "Pink" stamped leggings from Victoria's Secret Pink as well. I am also wearing a purple sport bra from Ross, and my Apple Watch for tracking the calories burned during this session, which I was actually really proud of myself because I burned over 680 calories in this first session back. 

Have you ever tried hot yoga, did you enjoy it?

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!
                   
                   
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I do Hot yoga 90 degrees 50% humidity I believe. Love it but at the end you are soaked in a good way.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig