April 4, 2016

My Meals Monday | What I Ate On Easter

I know Easter was a week ago, but I do try and film everything a week in advance, or else I get so behind...So for today's My Meals Monday I am showing you what I ate on Easter.

I started off with an iced coffee, this is the Nespresso Vivalto Lungo with Natural Bliss coffee creamer.


For breakfast I had my usual oatmeal with blueberries and almond milk. I know to some eating the same thing every day is boring, and a lot of people don't like oatmeal at all, but I grew up eating this almost every single day, as well as I was reading an article where they asked 10 of the top nutritionists to create the perfect eating plan, the only thing all ten could agree on is that oatmeal is the perfect way to start the day.


Lunch was a bit of a disaster, I wanted to go get fish and chips but  most places were closed on easter, so I made what I thought were sweet potato fries, instead it was a yam lol. Then for the fish all I had was a Mahi Mahi patty so I put that in a pita pocket with special sauce and called it good. The sandwich was ok, the fries where not great!


Then it was time for dinner!! I had ham with roasted carrots, fennel, and parsnips with brown gravy over the top. It was so amazing, I wish I could eat this everyday!


For dessert I had carrot cake, which was so good, but the frosting was very sweet so I scraped that off and just ate the cake bit. I would also like to point out I shared with cake, I didn't eat this entire slice lol. I also had this with a peppermint tea.

What did you do on Easter?

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig