April 3, 2016

Summer Basics OOTD


Summer has finally arrived!!! Well at least for me, I know most of the world has just entered spring, but here in Hawaii, we are in full on summer mode. In fact I got a pretty major sunburn the day I shot this, as I got stuck in traffic with the convertible top down.


I am a huge fan of Old Navy, not only it is affordable but it's also stylish as well. I recently did a little online shopping, because they were having a 40% off sale, who wouldn't jump on that? I purchased these distressed boyfriend shorts in a slightly washed denim, because I had a darker pair last year that I loved, and when I say loved I mean, they literally have a hole in them, thats how much I wore them lol.
I also picked up a ton of their essential fitted tanks, they are only $6 and they have about 10 colors to choose from, they are really light and airy, as well as they can be worn as the main shirt or an undershirt and still be comfortable!
I paired this outfit with my Converse Chuck Taylors as I had a lot of errands to complete, including a ridiculous amount of time (almost 2 hours!) spent in Home Depot picking out new garden plants, so I wanted something comfy, but didn't want to go so casual that I just wore flip flops.
I also threw on my fedora, I can't tell you where this is from, because I bought it just before my first trip to Panama around 2009.


I am so excited summer is here, I have an entire list of things I want to do this summer, one of them is to do the Dolphin experience at Sea Life Park, and to go snorkeling with Sea Turtles. 
What are you planning for summer?

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!

                     
                     
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig