April 18, 2016

My Meals Monday | Failed Date

Today was supposed to be our weekly date night, sadly life got in the way and by the end of the day, we were both so tired we decided to put it off for tomorrow. 
So next weeks My Meals Monday will be a date night post for sure!


I started my morning off with my usual oatmeal, although I was far to lazy to actually chop up the banana and make it look pretty, I instead threw it into the middle of the bowl whole and called it good.


For lunch I had what I call the best chicken soup ever, it's the Chunky Chicken Noodle from Safeway, it's so good I could eat this forever, I added a pack of whole grain ritz crackers and feasted like a queen lol.


As you can see I'm still on my Cara Cara Orange trip, they are just so good I actually cannot stop myself from buying them, so I enjoyed this as my afternoon snack.


Due to the very abrupt cancellation of our date we were at a loss as to what to do for dinner, so we ordered takeout of course, I had steamed veg, green bean chicken, teriyaki chicken, mushroom chicken, and kung pao chicken, with and apple juice to ease the heat from the kung pao.


I finished up the night with my favorite tea of all time, the TeaPigs peppermint and licorice and enjoyed a mini KitKat and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup, which was so naughty but so good.

Thats is everything I ate today, I would love to know what you and your partner do for date night.

Also here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog.

                     
                     
SHARE:

1 comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig