April 10, 2016

Victoria's Secret Pink & Nike Fitness Haul

Earlier this year I invested in a few higher end items for my fitness wardrobe from Victoria Secret Pink, well I loved those items so much, I decided to go big or go home and invest quite a bit more and almost completely overhaul my fitness wardrobe...so here is everything I got.














That is everything I got, I have worn all of it since, and LOVE it. Not only do the pants allow me to move without showing every single lump and bump, but the shirts are so light and easy to move in as well.


Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. love this fitness haul , specially the racer tanks look amazing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig