September 5, 2015

Fun Friday: August Favorites


I know this post is going up a day late but I have been so hot in this crazy 84% humidity that I have tried to spend every waking moment at the pool lol, I also wasn't able to get the pictures done for this post as I spent most of today at the pool as well (sorry). So for this month here are the things I have been loving:
                                   Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick, Bluffing, 0.11 Fluid Ounce
TV Show: Vampire Diaries

Again I'm sorry for the lack of pictures but you can see everything mentioned in this video, also here is today's Daily Vlog.

                 

             
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig