September 13, 2015

Style Sunday: Ross Haul


Recently I popped into Ross to get a few night shirts to sleep in due to our very hot humid weather, and lack of A/C, so I thought I would do a haul for you guys.



This shirt says,

"Eat 
Shop 
Sleep 
Repeat_____"

This is an XL which is quite nice to sleep in because it's so stretchy, it's made of 95% Rayon and 5% spandex. 


This navy and white striped night shirt, is also an XL but doesn't run as big as the other one, but is made of the same material.


This is also of the same material and is quite comfy, I think it's so cute the way Louis is pawing at my shirt, although now that I look at it closely it looks like he is pawing my boob lol.


This is a two piece set from Tommy Hilfiger it's very soft and comfy, and the inseam is quite long compared to a lot of other sleep shorts, which makes it easier to walk in. 


I thought I would throw in these last few pictures just because they are so cute and I'm a little obsessive when it comes to my fur babies lol. This is Charlie he is 2 years old.


This is Louis (pronounced the French way), and he is 1 year old.


It's so funny seeing them together because Louis is actually 1 year younger than Charlie, and yet he is almost two times bigger than Charlie.


And here is the three of us together.
You can watch the my Ross Haul video here and my Daily Vlog here.

             

             
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig