September 2, 2015

Workout Wednesday: My During\After Workout Drinks

As I mentioned back in June I decided to join a gym, because I was struggling to get myself to workout at home. Now that I have a set schedule where I workout from 6am-7:30am I have upped my game once again, to include a few extra items to improve my workouts.


Whilst working out I sweat, I know most girls don't like to admit that but I will freely, as I feel like its a symbol of my work for the day lol, but I also start to lose energy about half way through my workout so I have started to incorporate Sustain Sport. This is an electrolyte drink similar to Gatorade or powerade, just without the excessive sugar and calories. I love the Raspberry Lemonade the Grapefruit, what I do is take a normal bottle of water with me and halfway through my workout I add in half a packet if I have 8 ounces of water or 1 whole packet if I have 16 ounces of water. This will replace the electrolytes you burn whilst in the gym, without overloading your blood sugar. 




After my workout I enjoy a protein shake, in a blended I add 2 bananas, 2 handfuls of strawberries, 2 Sun Chlorella tablets, 2 scoops of ProFlex Protien Powder, and 16 ounces of water, then blend and enjoy. As a quick side note, I don't drink the entire shake, my husband actually takes half, so if your making this just for yourself then cut it in half. 

Here is todays Main Channel Video, and Daily Vlog.... 

             

             
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig