September 30, 2015

Workout Wednesday: My First Spin Class


Recently I attended a spin class at my local gym, I was so nervous and it seemed so daunting I never wanted to actually try, but after being forced (lol) by my friend Joanne, I can honestly say it was the best decision I ever made. Not only do I look foreword to doing it 4 times a week, but I'm also seeing results through the amount of calories (average of 700 per class),  I'm burning each time I go.

I would like to challenge all of you to step outside your comfort zone, try a new workout and then come back and tell me about it, i am now down to try anything and can't wait to hear your experiences!

Here is today's Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog.

               


               
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig