September 25, 2015

Thoughts Thursday: GHD Flat Iron First Impression


As you guys know from last weeks post, I recently took the plunge and purchased my first GHD Flat Iron, and I used it for the first time today!!!

I completely loved it, I was so shocked by how quickly it heated up, as well as how quick I was able to straighten my hair compared to my previous straightener.


As you can see from the before photo my hair was straight with a bit of wave to it and quite frizzy, in the after photo my hair is completely straight and smooth but it didn't loose its volume because I started about an inch down from the root.


I wanted to make sure to include a picture of the products I used on my hair, from left to right; Revlon Profession Uniq One Coconut
and then I just used my Tangle Teezer to brush my hair.  

Here is today's First Impression Video as well as today's Daily Vlog!
           

          
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig