September 22, 2015

Tutorial Tuesday: Fake Nails

If you've been in our little corner of the Internet for a while you will already know that I deal with OCD, and one of my offshoot's of that is nail biting, and its not your nervous I have to give a speech nail biting, its the disgusting obsessive kind that when you can't get any lower on the nails you start of the cuticles and sides of your nails. Its repulsive I know, but its also my life, so welcome lol.
I have found that when I wear fake nails I feel less self conscious about people seeing my hands, as well as it gives my nails some time to recoup from the self-inflicted damage I have caused, I also recently saw Zoe Sugg aka Zoella wearing fake nails and thought, "hey if she can do and talk about it, so can I!' 
I know that applying fake nails seems self explanatory but over the years of hiding my nails in shame I have picked up a few tips and tricks to help make them last longer and look more natural. 

For this I'm using Kiss Nails and Kiss Nail Glue.

Here is todays Main Channel Video and Daily Vlog!
            

            
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig