June 6, 2014

Fun Friday: Whats In My Gym Bag




For this Fun Friday I thought I would show you guys whats in my gym bag.
I use this De Lux bag as a gym bag because it's the only bag that I found to match my iPad case, as well as fit everything I need for the gym, without walking around with an overstuffed bag.


I have a Travel Size Dove Deoderant, because lets face it we all need this.


Then I have my Gym Makeup I did a tutorial on this.


I have a set of Apple Headphones. 


My iPad, in a Big Buddha Case. This is how I keep myself on the treadmill/elliptical longer. 

'
Some cheap sunglasses, since I am always leaving the house without mine.


A Hand Sanitizer from Bath and Body Works.


A Travel Size Renew Moisturizer. 


And finally a Travel Size Neutrogena Sun Screen.

Click below if you would like to see my Whats In My Gym Bag Video. 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig