June 16, 2014

My Meals Monday {6/16/2014}


I started off my morning with 2 Vans Waffles, these are amazing they have 150 calories for 2 waffles and they have the most amazing cinnamon taste to them. With this I had 3 strawberries, 2 tablespoons sugar free maple syrup, and 2 poached eggs. I also had my usual iced coffee but forgot to add it into the picture here.


For lunch I had a chicken breast sandwich with mayo (made with olive oil) and dijon mustard, and 3 cherry tomatoes. 


For dinner I had Chicken Noodle Soup. I bought this at Costco because its my fav. the only thing I do to this is add half soup half water to the pan to bring down the flavor and sodium. I have a very sensitive palette and for me this soup is way over seasoned but when i do the half & half mixture is ends up amazing. 


For dessert I had this amazing little thing, this tastes so good and only has 100 calories as well as 11g of sugar so you don't feel like your being too naughty. 




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig