June 3, 2014

Tutorial Tuesday: Urban Decay Glinda Eye Look


I recently was cleaning my makeup storage when I saw that I had the Urban Decay Glinda palette and NEVER opened it!! I immediately got to playing with it and saw that it came with a card to help you achieve Michelle Williams' look, I decided to show you guys that look but glam it up a bit with a darker look rather than the light look that Michelle had.



Apply the shade Aura to your brow bone and bring it down towards your crease.
Apply the shade Illusion into the crease and blend into Aura. (top 2nd)
Apply the shade South all over your lid and blend into the crease. (bottom 3rd)
Apply Aura to the inner and outer corners of your eye top and bottom. (top 2nd)
Using the liner that came with this palette, 24/7 glide on in Rockstar, line the your top lashes, bottom lashes, and waterline. Then smudge your liner on your top and bottom lashes. 
Apply Tornado to the outer corner of your top lashes and blend up towards your crease. (top1st)
Then using Tornado again smudge the top lash liner and the bottom lash liner. (Top 1st)
Then Smudge the shade Magic along the bottom lash line. (top 3rd)
Then apply Benifet They're Real Mascara to top and bottom lashes.



I finished the look with Nars Sheer Glow in Santa Fe.
Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Express.
Maybelline Fit Me concealor in 15 (as a highlight).
Nars Laguna Bronzer.
Mac Pink Cult Blush. 
Urban Decay Lip Color in Glinda (came with the palette).



If you would like to see my video tutorial for this it is below....

   
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by, I would love to hear what you thought of today's post.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig